through good times and bad
my friend, my buddy,
through happy and sad,
beside me you stand,
beside me you walk,
you're there to listen,
you're there to talk,
with happiness, with smiles,
with pain and tears,
I know you'll be there,
throughout the years!
"True friendship is like sound health,
the value of it is seldom known until it is lost."
~Charles Caleb Colton~
"If you should die before me,
ask if you can bring a friend."
~Stone Temple Pilots~
If you have one true friend,
you have more than your share.
"A true friend is someone who knows
there's something wrong
even when you have the
biggest smile on your face."
Best friends are the siblings
God forgot to give us"
Friends are angels who lift our feet
when our own wings have trouble
remembering how to fly."
1. At least 5 people in this world love you so much
they would die for you.
2. At least 15 people in this world love you in some way.
3. The only reason anyone would ever hate you is because
they want to be just like you.
4. A smile from you can bring happiness to anyone,
even if they don't like you.
5. Every night,
SOMEONE thinks about you before they go to sleep.
6. You mean the world to someone.
7. If not for you, someone may not be living.
8. You are special and unique.
9. Someone that you don't even know exists loves you.
10. When you make the biggest mistake ever,
something good comes from it.
11. When you think the world has turned its back on you,
take a look: you most likely turned your back on the world.
12. When you think you have no chance of getting what
you want, you probably won't get it,
but if you believe in yourself,
probably sooner or later you will get it.
13. Always remember the compliments you received.
Forget about the rude remarks.
14. Always tell someone how you feel about them:
you'l feel much better when they know.
15. If you have a great friend,
take the time to let them know that they are great.
They say it takes a minute to find someone special,
an hour to appreciate,
a day to love them,
but then and entire lifetime to forget them.
Remember to live and love.
© Tina's Prayer Gate|
Fractal & Graphics by Designer Lady