THINGS YOU'VE ALWAYS WANTED TO SAY AT WORK
- And your crybaby whinny opinion would be...?
- Do I look like a people person?
- This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
- I started out with nothing and still have most of it left.
- Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
- If I throw a stick, will you leave?
- You! ... Off my planet!
- Does your train of thought have a caboose?
- Errors have been made. Others will be blamed.
- A PBS mind in an MTV world.
- Allow me to introduce myselves...
- Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
- Well, this day was a total waste of makeup.
- See no evil, hear no evil, date no evil.
- Not all men are annoying. Some are dead.
- I'm trying to imagine you with a personality.
- A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
- Stress is when you wake up screaming and
you realize you haven't fallen asleep yet.
- Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
- Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
- Chaos, panic, and disorder - my work here is done.
- How do I set a laser printer to stun?
- I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted paychecks.
- Iíll try being nicer if you try being smarter.
- I donít know what your problem is, but Iíll bet its hard to pronounce.
- Iíll pencil that in for never. Does never work for you?
- It sounds like English, but I canít understand a word youíre saying.
- Ahhh Ö I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.
- I like you. You remind me of when I was young and stupid.
- The fact that no one understands you doesnít mean you are an artist.
© Tina's Prayer Gate
July 14, 2012